Saturday 30 May 2015

I am a bee ...

This week we wrote some stories pretending we were bees. It was a lot of fun. 
Here are some samples of what we wrote. 



My name is Aiva and I am a girl bee. I am nice. I get pollen from the flowers and there are a lot of bees in my hive. I do my waggle dance when I want to talk and I Buzz.
Aiva

I am a girl bee. I left the boys to sit in the hive and I get the honey for the
queen.
Alexis

I am a girl bee and I do some work if the queen tells me to.
Ella

My name is Johnny and I am a boy bee. I do nothing all day. I like eating honey and I am getting fat.
Johnny

My name is Legend and I am a boy bee. I am not a worker bee because I don’t sting. I don’t like to work and I don’t go to school. I am a lazy bee because I sit all day.
Legend

My name is Clarissa and the girls do the work. I get pollen for the queen.
Clarissa
I am a boy bee. My name is Isaac. I like honey for dinner.
Isaac

I am a girl bee. I collect pollen for the queen bee. The queen bee feeds the babies.
Ciana

My name is Jonathan. There are 100,000 bees in the hive if someone made a hive.
Jonathan

I am the queen bee because I sit all day and I lay eggs. The boys sit all day too and get no pollen for me to eat.
Paityn

I am a boy bee and I sit all winter eating honey and getting fat.
Kaleb

I am a boy bee and my name is Jerry. I like playing with my friends.
Jerry


My name is Wynn and I am a bee. I do nothing all day. I only make honey. There are 100,000 bees in my hive and I am lazy.  I sleep all day.
Wynn

My name is Manav. I am a boy bee. I go into the flowers to get the pollen.
Manav

My name is Laelah-Belle. I am a busy bee. I will go and get the pollen. I am going to work for the queen.
Laelah-Belle

I am a boy bee and I sit all day, lazing around. I do not sting.
Stuart

My name is Taylyn, a worker bee. I make honey for the queen because I’m a girl bee. I go to heaps of flowers to get pollen.
Taylyn

My name is Aneiyah and I am a girl bee. I eat honey. I get the pollen for the queen.
Aneiyah

I am a girl bee and my name is Taylor. I am the queen bee and I am the boss. I have 100,000 bees in my hive.

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be checked by the teacher before they can get published to the site.