- Seat yourself right, buckle up tight- It’s safest to use a booster seat until you’re at least 148 cm tall
- Helmets on right and tight- Wear your helmet every time you ride your bike or scooter
- Look out for sneaky driveways- It is safest to play in outdoor areas that a fenced and away from driveways and vehicles
- Stop, Look, Listen and Link- Choose the safest place to cross the road
- Be bright, dress bright- When wearing bright colours you are more noticeable to other road users
Friday, 27 October 2017
This week the junior team had a special visit from Ruben the Road Safety Bear. We have been learning how we can keep safe around roads and traffic. We need to remember to..